Modern Slavery Statement
The services provided at Attend are designed to deliver advice and support for people who are working within their local communities in order to make them healthier and happier. We are therefore committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery included in any part of our business and, as far as possible, requiring those we work with and within our suppliers and contractors to have a similar ethos.
Attend’s policy on Modern Slavery:
- Complies with legislation and regulatory requirements
- Ensures that suppliers and service providers are aware that we promote the requirements of the legislation
- Considers modern slavery factors when making procurement decisions
- Develops an aware ness of modern slavery issues.
- Include information regarding modern slavery issues within policies and documents wherever possible
- Inform staff of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and ensure that they understand the requirement’s relating to Attend.
- Encourage our suppliers and contractors to take their own action.
This statement is made consistent with section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.