Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Career Development Volunteer
Supporting the delivery of the ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Employment Programme
- Arranging meetings with client and Job Coach
- Support developing the clients action plan
- Research role descriptions for clients and Job Coach to progress
- Ensuring information on client placement and further education is managed and organised.
Attend ABI supports people with a brain injury on their journey back into work.
- Degree Level standard of Education
- Previous experience of working with clients with a brain injury
- Background of either Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Neuroscience or a related subject
- Experience of working in a charitable organisation
Nearest tube: Oxford Circus/Bond Street
Located just behind John Lewis in Cavendish Square.
Times you can volunteer:
- Monday / Tuesday (9:00am - 1:00pm)
- Tuesday (2:00pm - 4:00pm)
If you are interested, please contact Shoaeb Aziz at: Shoaeb.Aziz@attend.org.uk