Transformational Leadership Coaching Skills
Who it is for
Leaders and managers with existing coaching skills
Participants from Modules 1, 2 & 3, & those working towards an internationally recognised professional qualification.
Leaders with coaching experience looking to develop
- Coaching skills to a professional level
- Advanced leadership, EQ and personal skills
- Inspirational and authentic leadership
Trained coaches seeking higher qualifications and develop their leadership coaching skills
Delegates will be able to practice leadership coaching skills with confidence to lead teams and support service users, colleagues and volunteers.
Develop the knowledge and confidence to:
- Be a more influential leader
- Inspire the team and support volunteers and service users.
- Utilise the competences and ethics required by the International Coach Federation.
Leadership & Coaching Models
- Review your leadership, EQ & coaching skills progress.
- The Principles of Leadership: Who the leader needs to be at times of organisational transformation.
- The ‘Leadership Journey’
- Apply the learning to working and coaching in different cultures.
- Exploring archetypes: challenging clients to see more, be more and achieve more.
- Whole systems thinking: supporting clients to succeed in complex systems.
- Using different coaching techniques to uncover creativity and innovation.
Delivery and duration
A 5-day workshop, followed by 27 hours of telephone coaching and leadership masterclasses delivered over the following year.
A blended mix of theory, discussion, demonstration, practice & feedback.
Skills practice based on participants’ live situations.
Masterclasses, delivered by telephone and ‘webinar’ support coaches to apply and review their learning, grow their coaching practices, and fit in with busy work schedules.
What is included
- Delivery by two ICF-approved facilitators
- Student Guide
- Coaching Notepad
- Coaching Folder
If you are interested in this course, please contact email@example.com for more details and course prices