Ignite Coaching Skills
Who it is for
Experienced managers looking to build their leadership skills, explore new ways of motivating others, and change the organisation’s culture.
People new to management looking to create & share vision, inspire a culture of resourcefulness and develop people & leadership skills.
Delegates will be able to articulate their vision, and develop the knowledge and confidence to:
- Be a more effective leader
- Apply their coaching skills
- Understand and use the skills of leadership coaching.
Leadership & coaching models.
- Exploring and developing leadership qualities.
- Exploring the Professional Leadership Coaching Model step by step.
- Exploring the Principles of transformational leadership coaching.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence.
- The role of coaching in leadership & management.
- Coaching through each step of the model.
- Developing listening skills.
- Developing questioning skills
Practising Feedback Skills
- Reflecting back what you see and hear.
- Giving and receiving coach-like feedback.
- Acknowledging and supporting others.
Delivery and duration
A 2-day workshop, followed by 4 x 1-hour ‘teleclass’ sessions focused on applying the skills.
A blended mix of theory, discussion, demonstration, practice & feedback. Skills practice based on participants’ live situations.
On-going personal development:
Following the workshop, participants paired into coach/coachee partnerships for practice sessions to apply skills in the workplace and volunteering settings.
What is included
- Delivery by two ICF-approved facilitators
- Student Guide
If you are interested in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and course prices