Developing Leadership Coaching Skills
Who it is for
Leaders & Managers with existing coaching skills.
Participants from Module 1 (‘Ignite’) and those working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
Leaders with coaching experience looking to:
- Develop coaching skills further
- Apply emotional intelligence tools
- Understand the importance and power of values
Coaches wishing to
- Learn leadership coaching techniques
- Build their coaching experience
- Add depth to core coaching skills
Delegates will be able to coach others to grow as leaders, support others to understand their personal values and how they align with their fellow team members’ and those within their organisations’.
Develop the knowledge and confidence to:
- Be a more effective leader
- Apply their coaching skills
- Understand and use the skills of leadership coaching.
Leadership & coaching models
- Understanding leadership styles and coaching others to grow as leaders
- Growing emotional intelligence in yourself and others
- Improving relationships with colleagues, suppliers, service users, customers, and volunteers
- Discover & explore personal and organisational values
- Deepen understanding of the principles of leadership coaching
- Growing listening skills
Growing Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching to raise awareness of emotions
- Build emotional capacity
- Grow emotional capability in self and others
Delivery and duration
A 3-day workshop, followed by 4 x 1-hour group coach-supervision sessions and four 3-way live coaching sessions.
A blended mix of theory, discussion, demonstration, practice & feedback.
Skills practice based on participants’ live situations.
On-going personal development:
Following the workshop, participants paired into coach/coachee partnerships for practice sessions to apply skills in the workplace and volunteering settings.
What is included
- Delivery by two ICF-approved facilitators
- Student Guide
- Coaching Notepad
- Coaching Folder
If you are interested in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and course prices